On sale now. Nearly 50% off.
Keep dry…inside and out
Guide Dry® exceeds the industry standard for waterproof protection, even after prolonged exposure. The membrane has tiny pores that are small enough to keep water from getting IN but big enough to let sweat vapor OUT. Plus, these Boots have a moisture-wicking mesh lining that pulls moisture away. And of course the rugged uppers are also waterproof. So whether trekking through the rain to the trail cameras or working up a sweat pounding out chores in the yard, your feet stay dry all the way.
You’re in control with the Vibram® Tsavo outsole
The 360º multi-traction lugs provide control and stability. There are also self-cleaning channels to ensure consistent traction. The toe and heel have large contact areas for grip, even on rocky surfaces…that undercut heel helps for secure braking, too. And the engraved shank helps grip uneven surfaces. All in a thin, durable design for lightweight performance.
Features & Benefits
- Premium pebbled leather and nylon uppers are ultra-light yet solidly durable
- Guide Dry® 100% waterproof for no-sweat, sure-dry comfort
- Vibram® Tsavo rubber outsole…self-cleaning and with 360º lugs for traction and stability over varied terrains
- Padded contoured insole for day-long hiking support and cushioning
- 3/4-gusset keeps debris and dirt out
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining for cool comfort
- Partial speed lacing system for a fit that holds firm and goes on fast
- Item Number: 670693
- Uppers: Pebbled leather/nylon
- Height: 6″
- Weight: 20 oz.
Currently on sale HERE.
Support my gear up for Montana HERE.